We continue to enjoy the simple and fresh dishes that are so well complement our daily diet in such a summer weather. This rich salad with Mexican twist will not leave you indifferent. It is remarkable for both the fish and meat, and can be serve as an excellent appetizer.
- 1 red bell pepper (finely chopped)
- 1 green bell pepper (finely chopped)
- 2 tbsp serrano pepper (grated)
- 3 tbsp red onion (finely chopped)
- 1 clove of garlic (grated)
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 can (15.5 OZ) organic garbanzo beans ( rinsed)
- 2 1/2 cooked quinoa
- juice of 1 medium lime
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- 1/2 tbsp black pepper
The key of that salad, is that all ingredients suppose to be about a same size. Mix all ingredients together, dress it with lime and oil and season with salt and pepper. How easy is that?… Let it marinate for a few hours in refrigerator and ENJOY!